10 Superb Ways to Earn SWTOR Credits
What you cannot get adequate in Star Wars the Old Republic are SWTOR credits. You have to spend on so many things like crew skills, new gear and speeders. However something or the other is present where you have to spend credits on. So, getting credits is utmost important; but it is quite tricky too. No worries! There are hundreds of ways out to make SWTOR credits fast. Of course, you can always buy SWTOR credits at a safe online seller. But with farming mobs, crew skills, doing daily quests and many other ways you can earn SWTOR credits fast. Here are ten such ways, which will definitely help you.
- Have your companions always out on the job of crew skills when you don’t require them. In SWTOR, crew skills are same as trade skills, crafting and professions as they are in other MMORPGs. However there is a difference that you don’t do crafting but your companions do them for you, while you are busy covering the costs. You can send a companion out to gather or craft while you can give time to pvping, leveling, or other such things.
- Create more and more alts. Pick various crew skills on all of them. This will enable you to have a larger percentage of market to earn.
- Do the daily quests. It’s one of the quickest ways to get credits.
- Do Space Missions which are in your ship daily.
- Loot! Sell trash to merchants. Save greens if they are not sold; just vendor them after some listings.
- Doing PvP warzones can offer you some good coin.
- Don’t purchase much of gear while leveling 1-40.
- Have the needed gear from drops, quests and PvP. That will save plenty of money to you.
- Another superb way to make money is slicing. Reach the level appropriate zone and begin working.
- When you reach level 50, visit a planet of lower level like Quesh. You can kill everything there and loot.
IGXE has a full stock of SWTOR credits. Delivery is within 15 minutes! Cheap price and 100% handmade credits are prominent features of IGXE.