10 Useful Final Fantasy XIV Tips
FFXIV i.e. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is the 14th in the Final Fantasy series developed by Square Enix. The game contains a lot of excitement and you have to craft items, defeat monsters and complete quests to earn EXP (experience points). To enjoy all the action, you will need the in-game currency, Gil, and you can buy FFXIV Gil safe and cheap at a professional online store like IGXE or earn it while playing. Here are some FFXIV tips you will find useful.
- If a FATE is too far from you, don’t even walk towards it, because by the time you reach there, it will be completed. If it isn’t, there are chances that no enough people will be around it to make it fast. Run to FATE only if you have the guarantee to reach there and participate on time, particularly around launch.
- It’s absolutely okay to get your gear upgraded from vendors when you are at lower levels. You will actually be forced to by the quests.
- Don’t brood too much on your class; you will have the ability to change classes freely later in the game.
- However do brood on the looks of your character. There aren’t many reasons to make various characters in the game unless you particularly want to use varying races for different classes.
- Don’t get engaged into war with too high level enemies; you will waste your time and only become highly ineffective.
- Keep aside doubling back and do some quests. Chances are you will get a reward of the same items you are getting from the quests you are doing.
- But you will have to remember that many quests link to other quests, so upon getting stuck, double back to do some quests on lower level that will unlock extra quests for you n the same area.
- If you have played the original game, forget about it! It’s totally different!
- If you want an alternative to questing, prefer grinding. This behavior is rewarded by the hunting log.
- Are you getting an icon of “continue quest” on the map, even after completing a quest? This means that you should hand in something to “complete” the quest.
Hope these tips will make your game more enjoyable. Happy playing!