15 More Useful FFXIV Tips
- To prevent your gear from congesting your bag, there is the “Armoury Chest” to keep your equipment neatly.
- There is a small and neat blue dotted panel on the right corner of the bottom. This is your bag and you can check your inventory here.
- Your equipment is in form of another green dotted panel. A white dot denotes 100% spiritbond.
- Spiritbonding means your ability to turn your gear into materia – the bonus crystals that can be put into gear.
- For the initial part, you will be in town; once you do all your intro quests, the real fun begins.
- You can’t evade the initial cutscene at this stage, but you need not recreate your character much.
- You are free to use alt-tab running in the background.
- Take the freedom of rebinding sprint to a simpler key to use as much as you wish. However, keep in mind that it exhausts your TP. So, if you will have to go into a combat, it might hinder soon.
- NEVER forget that the Aethernet allows you move fast through towns.
- Are the names on it confusing you? You can see what they are by zooming in on your map.
- Attributes can be respecified! You can change a lot in your settings. R is run, while alt-R is reply which you can change in keybind settings.
- Vitality means health.
- Strength means damage through combat and parry/block amount.
- Dexterity means ranged damage and party/block chance.
- Mind is healing magic and intelligence is attack magic.
Plety means maximum MP.
From time to time you will need Gil the currency in FFXIV and there are FFXIV Gil for sale cheap and fast at IGXE.com which is a leading online shop for gaming merchandise. You will always get high quality goods here at incredibly cheap price and promptly.