Catgotchi: Virtual Pet – Learn to Give Love, Care and Attention to Your Pets
Having a pet is not just fun, but it’s a responsibility. A pet animal needs your attention, care and love. Not only kids, but also adults, need to learn this. How can they learn this in a fun way? Obviously through a video game!
Catgotchi: Virtual Pet is the latest game in the retro-style simulation series by Family Friendly. It offers you 12 adorable kittens which you have to feed, clean and play with. The more love and care you offer them, the more will they thrive.
The idea of having a virtual pet was popularized in 1996 by a Japanese toy-making company named Bandai which introduced a pocket-sized electronic keychain toy which featured the Tamagotchi virtual pet which required the owner’s constant care, love and attention, without which it would die.
In Catgotchi: Virtual Pet, you have to do the same with your virtual pet kitties.
You’ll have 3 unique breeds of cats to start with. They are Norwegian, Persian and Russian. When two of these reach adult stage, 3 more cats will be unlocked for you. There are 12 such cats in total.
The fun part is that each of these cats has its own set of mini games that you can unlock as you progress.
You can even customize your entire game using your favorite colors.
What’s the Specialty of Catgotchi: Virtual Pet?
There are more reasons than one why you should play Catgotchi: Virtual Pet.
- The first and foremost reason is that the 12 kitties are extremely adorable. You can actually have an experience of how you can feel having a cute pet and how you should love it and care for it.
- Each of these cats in turn offer you various other games so, you can have more fun.
- The joy of unlocking more pets and their associated games is unmatched.
- Well, while you cannot entirely control a real pet’s personality, the game offers you customization of your virtual pets.
- If you’re a person who loves to be nostalgic, this game is perfect for you because it brings the old-school graphics, retro virtual pets and the 90s’ memories to you.
- The ambient sounds integrated in the game are wonderful.
- You can get a feel of having a pet and then when you will have a real pet, you can take care of them more easily and carefully.
So, are you ready to have the cute virtual pets? The game is available at Google Play. Go ahead and get it!