Intelligent Strategies to Play Pacman Online
Anticipated and developed by Toru Iwatani, the beginning of Pacman takes us back to the well-known Japanese company Namco. The lead role of this game was first named as Puckman but then it was changed to Pacman just before the launch of the game in United States. The game brought a tiny hero of snapping mouth with four ghosts, Pinky, Blinky, Inky and Clyde, who could destroy the hero. In the beginning, the actual movements of these ghosts could be predicted and memorized easily, which makes the game much easier.
The method or technique to play this game is very addictive. But, for those who are new to this game, the concept of playing the game is utilize the arrow keys on the computer keyword to move the hero with the maze to eat all the white dots. But, the game becomes more interesting and tough when the small yellow hero has to stop the four ghosts and find his way along the white dots.
The fundamental strategies of playing the game are as follows:
1. When the hero is followed by the ghosts, move into the corners. The monsters will either go straight, or even if they chase you, they will get very slow on turning.
2. Maze has ‘T’ valves, this is a place where you can hide and wait for the ghosts to pass before you come out safely. The yellow dotted places are the safest places to hide.
3. It is necessary that you prevent the straight bottom place directly below the hut of ghost, as it is easier to trap you in such positions for them.
4. To swallow more monsters, wait until they are calm near before eating power pills. Circle them in cluster, which provides a good opportunity to eat them all at once.
5. The monsters enter into a scatter mode often, take this opportunity to eat the white dots kept in dangerous areas.
6. When you use a tunnel passage, catch all the ghosts towards and entrance so that you are sure that no one is waiting for you on the tunnels’ opposite side.