Top 5 FIFA Games that Won the Hearts of Football Fans
The ground-breaking EA gaming series FIFA launched in 1993 has become an essential component of the lives of football fans for more than two decades. It’s quite difficult to choose the best games among the total 23 games. However, comparing the games and finding their good points is a nice task. So, here we do it.
1. FIFA International Soccer
FIFA International Soccer is the most important game in the FIFA series because without it the series wouldn’t have come into existence! Though it might not have those stunning graphics we see in FIFA today; but it’s the honorable game that began a revolution and so, deserves a salutation.
2. FIFA 11
FIFA 11 is indeed a special game and experienced a great fortune. EA made some dynamic enhancements in this game which were:
- Career Mode
- 360-degree dribbling
- Pro passing
- Outstanding improvements in the goalkeeper AI
- Highly sought after player celebrations
FIFA 11 received a number of honors, like 9.5 rating from IGN, Sports Game of the Year Award and a phenomenal 10 out of 10 rating by the Official PlayStation Magazine.
3. FIFA 12
In 2011, EA declared that the year would be outstanding for FIFA and they kept the promise by introducing the lovely masterpiece named FIFA 12. The improvements included:
- Excellent graphics
- Keen attention to details
- Unique characteristics for players
No wonder, FIFA 12 got a fantastic reception which included a phenomenal 9.5 rating by the prestigious gaming web portal IGN.
4. FIFA 13
It’s beyond doubt that FIFA 13’s impact on the gamers is still present. Improvements made in FIFA 13 include:
- Introduction of a mode with which players are able to manage a club and also a country
- Introduction of football leagues and international teams
- Introduction of Ultimate Team
- Touch-based features appreciated by critics
The new additions made FIFA 13 ‘the best sports game available’ on iOS as well as other platforms.
5. FIFA 10
FIFA series incurred some truly remarkable improvements in 2010 and FIFA 10 was the game which received all of them. Some of the changes were:
- A complete football experience
- Pre-season compliance for PS3 and Xbox 360 versions
- Introduction of an assistant manager
- Refurbished player growth system
- Enhanced transfer system
- Realistic performances and results
These improvements made the FIFA 10 one of the most amazing games in the series.
Visit FIFAIndex.com which has a great FIFA database with which you can start building your team. Every small and big piece of information about the male as well as female players has been mentioned in the database so as to make it easy for you to select your favorite players.