Be Fully Prepared for FIFA 15
FIFA 15 will release tomorrow in the North America and on 25th September in Europe. Here we give some important tips for you, the most important is if you will be buying the game, pre order FIFA 15 in a reputed store to get gold packs for free! Here are some more tips:
- If you have got an EA Access subscription or active Season Ticket, remember that you can play FIFA 15 earlier.
- Pay a visit to the Web App every day till the launch date of the game in order to redeem your packs.
- Accomplish the 18 manager tasks as early as you can.
- If you have no problem in spending real money, purchase FIFA Points as soon as they are launched.
- If you are not very much experienced with FIFA, watch the in-game lessons and practice in field.
- Utilize the 99 contracts item on an excellent player who you don’t desire to sell.
- Purchase all the loan players items you can get in the EASFC catalogue.
- Purchase all the coin boost items before you begin to play matches.
- See if any of your friends can offer you loan and coin boost items.
- Pay the least possible price for the 50% manager bonus.
- Utilize the Concept Squad for planning your team, rather than doing it with an external squad builder.
- Right now, don’t pay keen attention to building a top team. Instead try to build a low-profile team wherein players could be utilized as replacements or reserves for your final team.
- Select players based on their positions, their stats (and not according to their rating), the chemistry and the squad formation.
- Concentrate your attention on building only one team. To start with, you have to spend your resources only on what is absolutely required. Other badges, teams and kits can be purchased later in the game.
- Purchase contract cards on the day prior to the early access release.
- Sell all the things you have and build a team from the beginning.
- Utilize all the contracts of players you cannot trade.
- Keep your trade simple: buy for low, sell for high.
- Keep in mind that most of the costs reach their high in mid-October.
- Be alert about the market, particularly in heavy traffic hours of the launch date.
- Don’t ever spend all the coins you have. Keep some coins aside always.
- If you have obtained a top player in a pack, wait for some time to monetize him.
- Play your opening game on a low difficulty level and concentrate on adapting to the new gameplay.
- If you have begun FUT 15 at the mid-season, wait till TOTS and TOTY weeks. You will get much lower prices.
Act upon these tips and get a good start on FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.