Mario Games: Some of the Best Mario Games
Mario games are Japan’s Nintendo company’s product since 1981. Since its birth, the game has been one among the very much loved games of family. You can play it all by yourself or you can have others playing along with you. The new Mario game has become more entertaining and fun with addition of more graphics, modern technology and other additional features.
Some of the very popular and liked Mario games are mentioned below
1. Super Mario Bros: This is one of the most lovable Mario among all the Mario video games powered up by eating mushrooms. He gets powerful and becomes Super Mario as goes on eating mushrooms, with this he becomes able to defeat his enemies. He uses fire flowers to throw fireballs on enemies. This is a home console game, which is the most enjoyable in the series and is loved by everyone until today after 30 years.
2. Mario Galaxy: This video game offers 3D gaming, with Mario going across space. The game lets you to feel the brilliant techniques that helps feel and see the anti gravity feature of the space.
3. Mario Bros: Brother Luigi has been introduced by Super Mario Land. Luigi is originally Mario’s brother, who is tall, but he is clumsy and lazy by nature. Describing the two brothers as New York’s plumbers, the game is played on inside tunnels and pipes. In this version, you have to defeat turtles by kicking them on their back.
4. Super Mario 64: This is one of the wonderful games that one can experience. With performance of 360 degrees action and effects, and the journey with Mario will let you explore 3D effect, which makes it unique.
5. Super Mario Land: Super Mario Land is one of the ancient versions, with the hero of the game on his way looking for his princess Daisy. It is not in colored version.