2011 has been great for a game fan, it was probably the best over all these years. We saw Killzone 3, Uncharted 3, Elder Scrolls V, Littlebigplanet2 etc…this list never stops. This year in 2012 we will see many real video games, and also the release of various follow-ups to the existing successful games. Some of the video games to wait for in 2012 are:
1. Kingdoms of Amalur: This is a single-player game, which has the potential to become successful. This game is developed by 38 studios. R.A Salvatore created the universe of the game and Todd McFarlane handled the artwork. Combining God of War and Oblivion is a huge thing, but does the game live up with its publicity, we will see that soon.
2. Torchlight II: It is supposed to be the best and bigger game than the actual game, the game includes overland places with many hub towns, and a bigger campaign. We have also heard that new features will be included in the game such as weather, cycles of time, and renewed UI. Players can also personalize their look with choosing gender, hair style and fact. I am sure everyone is waiting for the new game after reading a little introduction of the game here.
3. Final Fantasy XIII 2: Fans did not like Final Fantasy XIII, but the developers claimed to fix it. They will be introducing the 2nd part of the game, which claims to add new towns, enhancements to the battle techniques and more freedom. Beautiful world design, amazing combat and powerful story, these are the main things to look for in this new version of Final Fantasy III-2.
4. Ni no Kuni: Everyone loves interesting and attractive. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is a new game to wait for. It has the potential to become successful, but will have to wait and watch.
5. The Last Guardian: If you have liked Ico or the Shadow of Colossus you don’t need explanation as it is definitely something good. People have been waiting for The Last Guardian from quite a long time now and according to the latest news, the executive producer of the game, Yoshifusa Hayama is quitting the studio and moving to Facebook. Last Guardian is finally coming this year and is a combination of puzzle elements and action adventure.