Great Tips and Tricks for Farming Simulator 2015
Farming simulator 2015 is an intensely addictive game. It takes you to the challenging life of a modern farmer. You have to take up all the challenges the farmer faces, which include working with farm animals, like cows, sheep and chicken, cultivation in the land and harvesting crops. Get useful tips and tricks for this super appealing game at Farming Simulator 2015 Mods. Here are some more useful tips for you.
- If you keep some grain types that are ripe for a longer period, they wilt away. Therefore sow only as much as you will be able to reap on time.
- The smaller number of tools and vehicles you will own, the lower will be their running costs over time.
- Based on the chosen difficulty, your silos are full already with grain. Sell grains early in the game so that your funds will be improved.
- Parking vehicles ate important positions is a good idea (for example, at the vehicle store or cow pasture). That way you are able to get there quickly just by changing through vehicles (D-pad).
- If the prices of the grains become all-time low, store your harvest at your farm in the silos and wait for some days for costs to stabilize.
- You can gain more info about Farming Simulator in the game by going to the main menu and checking the tutorials or by visiting the Telephone Booth.
- There is a field ready to harvest at the beginning of your farming career, which is next to your farm. Harvest the field, place the wheat in the nearest tractor trailer and next go to sell your wheat in town.
- You can hire a worker to harvest the farm, but it costs money.
- The harvest can also be stored in the silos close to your farm so as to sell it as soon as the market prices go higher.
- As soon as you complete the harvest, plow the ground using a cultivator and plant new seed using the sowing machine.
- At the beginning of the game, only purchase those vehicles that you require. Maintaining them costs money.
So, apply these easy tips and tricks in your game and get big success!