Zuma Game Tips for a Successful Play
Zuma is an utterly popular game amongst gaming enthusiasts. Moreover it is extremely captivating. It is a great fun to discover the ancient Zuma secrets and throw the colored balls into the corresponding color. When you match more than three, you score chains and acquire bonuses. Playing zuma game online is a passion for many gamers, but relatively new players might have to scratch their heads a lot, because this game is not that easy. But you need not worry. Here are some useful tips to be successful in zuma.
- Keep in mind that your main aim is to fill your zuma meter as quickly as you can, which you can do by earning points. Points can be earned in four ways: 1. form a gap to shoot through it to crumple balls away on the spiral, 2. hit a whirling coin with a ball, 3. form a combo, where taking out a group of three or more balls brings another group together, and 4. crumple balls in a chain, and thus eliminating balls on every shot for many shots in a row.
- Keep in mind that the button on the back of the frog shows next ball you need to shoot. Remember that you can right click to replace the ball present in its mouth with that one.
- Observe the spiral’s or spirals’ shape. If you see sharp corners, you may need to lead the string of balls to throw your ball where you want it to go.
- Make groups of balls to create a combo. For example, in the middle of your combo – the part you will explode – you may get two red balls with two green on either side, and you will find clusters of yellow balls on either side of the green. Give your eyes a practice to identify these patterns on the board.
- Find balls having icons on them and eradicate them to use their powers: a wide-area explosion can be created by the glowing circle, sweeping out not only surplus balls in front and behind, but also balls on nearby loops on the spiral; and there is a pause icon in form of two parallel thick lines which makes the entire spiral temporarily slow down its further movement.
- Don’t pay overly attention to eliminating balls near the skull drains. Remember that the balls push from the rear side, so you can break the line anywhere, to get yourself time. Also if you can form a gap with similar colored balls on either side of it, the balls will attract one another, pulling the front part of the chain backwards.
- After your zuma meter is full, see if you can eliminate all balls of a chosen color from the chain. The frog won’t throw out balls of any color that are not on the board and you can get the game much simplified by reducing the number of colors in it.
By following these rules your play will be much more successful and you will enjoy the addictive zuma game in a true sense.