Five Latest Online Strategy Games of 2013
This is a year for game-lovers and a lot of online games have been released, and with the advancement of technology, they are adorned with eye-popping features and unlimited fun! Here are five most recently released strategy games, which have gained popularity in a short time.
1. SimCity 5 developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts Inc. has been released on 5th March 2013 and can be played with as many as sixteen players and as few as one player. The game presents extraordinary depth of simulation. It is the most personal and responsive SimCity ever because of the model-like world as well as detail of the simulation. It is also the most liberal city management game where player can control a territory that features true multi-city scale and can play a single city or up to sixteen cities at a time with varying specialization for each. The player gets a live service as the game can simulate real time revisions, which makes it truly engaging.
2. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment has been released on 12th March 2013 and carries on the saga of the Terran, Protoss and Zerg, three mighty and unique races who clash again in this fast-paced RTS sequel to the legendary StarCraft. It will feature new faces with old heroes in an overwhelming sci-fi story full of adventure and trickery
3. The Hobbit: Armies of the Third Age by developer Kabam and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has been released on 21st March 2013 and is based on a great uproar in Middle-earth. Elves and Dwarves are on the age of war and the vicious Goblins and Orcs are planning to overpower other races by burning their kingdoms to ground. Players are to create their own kingdom in Middle-earth, an empire of Orcs, Elves or Dwarves, by partnering with thousands of other players online to destroy enemies and protect their kingdom.
4. Cities in Motion 2: The Modern Days is developed by Colossal Order and published by Paradox Interactive and has been launched on 2nd April 2013. It is the sequel to the Cities in Motion, the popular business simulation game of 2011. Players are to create, manage and direct their transport network to satisfy the ever changing requirements of cities. New features have been introduced in CM2 like multiplayer game modes, timetables, day and night cycles and dynamic cities.
5. Age of Empires II: HD Edition developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and published by Microsoft Game Studios on 9th April 2013 has features that will be loved by fans of the original game as well as new players. The classic Age of Empires II experience is really engrossing, as players get to choose all the old single player campaigns from both The Conquerors and Age of Kings, choose amongst eighteen civilizations with a thousand years of history and can progress online to create challenges for other Steam players in the mission of world domination throughout the ages.
Download these games to your PC and enjoy them to the fullest, because there is no alternative to fun!